Data Privacy Statement
This data privacy statement applies to the following domains/sites:
- fischer-information.com (this site)
- temporary landing pages as subdomains of fischer-information.com
We do not collect any personal information about you via our website, except that which you have placed voluntarily at our disposal. This refers solely to contact information from requests sent by telephone, e-mail or contact form. We only use this information to make contact with you. We do not process it further or sell it to third parties. You may access this stored information at any time free of charge.
Our data privacy statement should be easy for everyone to understand. As a rule, the data privacy statement uses the official terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The official definitions are explained in Art. 4 GDPR.
Disclosure and revocation
Should you no longer agree with your personal details being stored, or should they have become inaccurate, upon receiving a corresponding notification we will have them deleted, corrected or blocked in accordance with the statutory provisions.
On request, you have a right to receive information on your stored personal data free of charge. If you have any questions relating to the collection, processing or use of your personal data, regarding information, the correction, blockage or deletion of data, please contact us at the following address:
Fischer Information Technology AG
Hauptstrasse 30, Stahringen
Processing your data
Any personal information you have sent to us, e.g. via our contact form or newsletter registration (e.g. your name and contact data) is only processed for correspondence with you and solely for the purpose for which the data was provided.
We assure you that we will not pass on your personal information to third parties, unless we are obliged to do so legally or you have expressly given your consent. To the extent that we use the services of third parties to implement and handle processing processes, the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act are complied with.
We will not forward your personal data to third parties unless
- we have explicitly indicated this in the respective data processing description,
- you have given your express consent to do this pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR,
- passing on your data is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not forwarding your data,
- there is a legal obligation for passing on data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR and
- if this is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR for the performance of a contract.
Furthermore, in performing our services we use external providers, who we have chosen carefully and commissioned in writing. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. If necessary, we have concluded contract processing agreements with them pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR. These include service providers for web hosting, sending e-mails, maintenance and servicing of our IT systems, etc. The service providers will not pass this data on to third parties.
Data processing from a visit to our website
When you call up our web pages, it is technically necessary for data to be transmitted to our web server via your Internet browser. The following data are recorded during an ongoing connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- The visited domain
- Date and time of request
- Website from which the file was requested
- Access status (file transmitted, file not found, etc.)
- Used web browser and operating system
- IP address of requesting computer
- Transmitted data volume
We collect the listed data in order to guarantee a smooth website connection set-up and to ensure that our website is comfortable to use. The log file also serves to evaluate system security and stability as well as administrative purposes. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data or log files is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
We use the online customer feedback tool Mopinion to carry out and record customer feedback. Read more about their privacy policies here.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on our website with regular information on our services and products, you must provide us with your e-mail address. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to send the newsletter. This means that we will not send our newsletter to you by e-mail until you have expressly confirmed that you agree to receive it. In the first step, you will receive an e-mail with a link that you can use to confirm that as the owner of the corresponding e-mail address, you wish to receive newsletters in future. By confirming this, you give us your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR that we may use your personal data for the purpose of sending you the desired newsletter.
When you register for the newsletter, we not only save the e-mail address required for sending the newsletter, but also the IP address via which you registered for the newsletter as well as the date and time of registration and confirmation, in order to trace any misuse at a later point in time.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link included in the newsletter or by sending an e-mail to the data officer mentioned above. After you have successfully unsubscribed, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, as long as you have not given your express consent for the collected data to be used further or it is otherwise legally permissible to continue processing the data.
Personal data made available to us on our website are stored only until the purpose for which they were provided has been fulfilled. To the extent that storage periods are regulated by commercial or tax law, the storage period for certain data may be considerably longer.
Links to other websites
Insofar as we refer or link to third parties' websites from our domain, we can assume no warranty or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the content or the data security of these websites. As we have no control over third parties' compliance with data protection regulations, you should separately review the privacy policies provided by them.
Fischer applies technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against access by unauthorized persons, accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss or destruction. The existing security measures are updated in line with technical and organizational developments.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies - text files that are stored on your computer and make it possible to analyze your use of the website. The information generated by these cookies on your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. If the IP anonymization* function is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be abbreviated in advance by Google within the member states of the European Union and in other countries that have signed the treaty on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is transmitted to a server of Google in the United States and abbreviated there only in exceptional cases. Google uses this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyze your usage of the website, to compile reports on website activities for us and to render further services associated with the usage of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted from your browser by Google Analytics is not merged with other data held by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings on your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of this website (including your IP address) as well as processing this data by downloading the available browser plug-in and installing it.
* We have extended Google Analytics on our website with the code "anonymizeIp" to anonymize any collected IP addresses.
More information on the conditions of use and data protection can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html and https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/.
We use "Google reCAPTCHA" (hereinafter "reCAPTCHA") on our websites. Provider Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ( "Google").
With reCAPTCHA to be checked whether the data is entered on our websites (eg in a contact form) by a person or by an automated program. To this end, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of site visitors based on various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically when the site visitor enters the site. To analyze reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (eg IP address, residence time of the site visitor on the website or incurred by the user mouse movements). The data collected during the analysis are forwarded to Google.
In the following you will find information on the rights granted to you by the applicable data protection law vis-à-vis the controller with regard to processing your personal data:
- The right in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data that has been processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of a right to rectify, erase, restrict or object to processing, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the respective details.
- The right in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to request that we rectify inaccurate personal data or complete incomplete personal data stored by us.
- The right in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- The right in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose its erasure, and we no longer need the data, but it is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
- The right in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to have it transmitted to another data controller.
- The right in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of the federal state in which our registered office is located or, if applicable, the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace.
- The right to withdraw your given consent in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time with future effect. In the event of withdrawal, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless there is a legal basis for further processing without your consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before the withdrawal.
Right to object
If your personal data is processed by us on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have a general right to object without having to state a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right to withdraw your consent or object, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to our data privacy statement
We reserve the right to adapt or update this data privacy statement if necessary, in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. This allows us to adapt it to the current legal requirements and take account of changes to our services, e.g. the introduction of new services. The most recent version applies to your visit.
Status of this data privacy statement: 7 December 2018