What is an editorial system and how can it help you improve your technical documentation?
Why Fischer is the right partner for technical editing
- Flexible publishing options - from PDF to digital information delivery.
- Intuitive management of information modules - effortless classification & modularization incl. graphics and external documents.
- Automated workflows - let TIM work for you.
- Variant management simplified - comprehensive and powerful variable and variant management.
- Increase the quality of your documentation - through reliable change management.
- Excellence through experience - TIM the reliable and future-proof standard component content management system.
Why Fischer is the right partner for IT Project Managers/ CIO/ CTO (Digitizers)
- Unlock new digital business models - through low-risk testing of your applications.
- Faster ROI - faster implementation of your data projects reduces project costs and project durations. The result: a faster time-to-market.
- Your dashboard as a tool for success - a comprehensive view of your data - anytime, anywhere.
- Make data-driven decisions - with a 360 ° view of your information.
- Success even without extensive IT knowledge - through simple and intuitive operation of our solutions.
- The perfect product communication - quickly and easily documented, published and digitally viewable.
- Through attractive subscription pricing models - always the most modern technology in use.
Why Fischer is the right partner for Decision-makers & management
- Fischer as a partner of your digital transformation - with our expertise, your path to the digital business model will be a success.
- Scalable, future-proof solutions - benefit from a 360° view of your company.
- Information flow along the complete value chain - simply break down data silos to link and digitize your data.
- You get what you pay for! – Always the latest technology and the latest version in use.
- Faster ROI - Faster implementation of your data projects reduces project costs and project durations. The result: a shortened time-to-market.
Why Fischer is the right partner for Service
- Reduce downtime and search time by finding the right answer anytime, quickly and easily.
- Reduce support effort - satisfy your users' high demand for information and thus noticeably relieve the support staff.
- Shared knowledge base - expertise available to all users across departments.
- Standardization of your service processes - simplified onboarding of new employees.
Fischer - Digitization is in our DNA.
We have been supporting you with innovation and experience for over three decades. Benefit from state-of-the-art software and realize the digital business models of the day after tomorrow. This way, you secure a clear competitive advantage and benefit from data-based, economic sustainability.
With TIM, Coperion publishes intermediate statuses of the documentation easily and flexibly during the assembly and commissioning phase
Lenze is a global company specialising in Motion Centric Automation. From control and visualization to electrical drives and electromechanics as well as engineering services and tools from a single source - Lenze offers a comprehensive product and service portfolio. Lenze uses the TIM component content management system for customer-oriented product communication. Fischer is the ideal partner for this with TIM and was already on hand to provide advice during the initial phase of Lenze's "MRM (Marketing Resource Management) project".
VOITH is an internationally operating machine manufacturer for the paper industry. Thanks to Databrain Sherlock, the company is able to easily link and output important items. As a result, the complex quotation process can be reduced from up to 6 months to just a few weeks. This new and efficient quotation process is an enormous advantage for the company. In addition, thanks to Databrain Sherlock, VOITH has access to a digital twin for flexible configuration, enabling it to offer its customers a virtual tour of the machine landscape.
Your Fischer sales team
Dominic Ordonio, Manfred Eggemann, Carola Buchwald-Rühl, Klaus Ofner