The new version TIM 4.7 is available from 29.09.2022. TIM 4.7 - the temptation for you and all technical editors. No matter if you are already working with TIM or if you are still in search. The new version of our content management system knows how to inspire. TIM 4.7 has that certain something for you - simpler, smarter and more exciting than ever before - and well organized, too.
Curious already? Then contact us directly. We are looking forward to hear from you.
For all those who don't want to buy a pig in a poke, here we have even more powerful arguments that speak for TIM 4.7.
- The TIM InfoManager features a new, modern design, which improves usability and adds additional working modes. Depending on your needs and level of knowledge, you can choose between Simple, Advanced and Revision Mode.
- The redesigned Compare Service makes tracking and comparing objects easier than ever before. Differences between versions become quickly visible.
Decide whether you want to use 3D models, animations or graphics in the editor. Numerous display options such as 3D models or camera animation, animation mode or the full screen mode guarantee you and your users new exciting perspectives.
Publish publications after review with 3D models via HTML5 and iiRDS or directly in Content Delivery. If you decide to use the classic print format, standard graphics will be used.
TIM 4.7 supports you more than ever in legally compliant and standard-compliant document creation. You benefit from DCL templates for machine / plant engineering and software documentation.
The newly revised Schematron check also helps you to check structural and content rules from standards and editorial guidelines.
You need to adapt your standard rule set? No problem, TIM 4.7 makes this possible in no time at all.
- With the TaskPro Manager you keep the overview! Now it is possible to plan projects and tasks intuitively and assign them visibly.
- Technical writing is also project management. Thanks to the new progress indicator, you can see which of your projects is how far along and where problems may occur.
- The comprehensive comment function takes collaboration to a new level.
Head of TIM
"With TIM 4.7, editors can provide users with information on prescribed as well as new media in a collaborative way of working. The collaboration of the teams can be designed in a modern and flexible way beyond the company boundries. The new version opens up new possibilities for editorial work."
Steve Reil has been with Fischer since 2002. In his career, he has worked as a developer, technical consultant, project manager and head of the Solutions department. Since the end of 2021, he has been Head of Product Development TIM.